Bloomingdale’s is seeking an experienced Cosmetics Professional to lead our team. You are the most critical link in ensuring that our customers’ experience in our store is nothing other then OUTSTANDING, while motivating your team to meet their goals. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to leading your team to deliver OUTSTANDING customer service, building and maintaining a loyal client base, providing clients with product knowledge, calling clients for events and the arrival of new merchandise and working as part of a team to meet individual, department and store objectives.
- OUTSTANDING Customer Service priority
- Building a teamwork environment
- Meeting or exceeding sales and new account goals
- Become familiar with product information understanding features and benefits of your product
- Commitment to building customer relationships and loyalty through personal interaction and maintenance of a client file
- Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services and use this knowledge to build sales
- Floor coverage flexibility with schedules including some nights and weekends
- Possesses drive, is goal-oriented, has an entrepreneurial outlook
- Prior experience with managing a team
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with customers; demonstrates an energetic and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities and learn new procedures
- A team player who possesses the ability to work in a learning environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management
Experience for yourself what makes Bloomingdale’s like no other store in the world!
Bloomingdale’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.